GENERIC NEWS PAGE

May 3, 2021

MONOXIDE HOTEL


MONOXIDE HOTEL

A CARBON MONOXIDE LEAK AT A HOTEL IN THE AKRON SUBURB OF CUYAHOGA FALLS PUT FOUR PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY, ACCORDING TO OFFICIALS. THE CUYAHOGA FALLS FIRE DEPARTMENT SAYS IT HAPPENED AT THE SHERATON SUITES.
FOUR ADULTS WERE TRANSPORTED TO TWO DIFFERENT HOSPITALS AFTER REPORTS OF ILLNESSES AROUND 10 A.M. FIREFIGHTERS SAY TTHEY FOUND SIGNIFICANT LEVELS OF CARBON MONOXIDE IN THE BUILDING, WHICH WAS EVACUATED AND SHUT DOWN. THE HOTEL IS REPORTEDLY NOW MAKING THE PROPER REPAIRS FOLLOWING THE ISSUE. 


Severe Weather Alert