Jan 3, 2018

Home in Wapakoneta damaged by fire Wednesday afternoon


By Kevin Sandler

A home in the 400 Block of Lima Street in Wapakoneta was damaged by fire Wednesday afternoon. The fire began when the homeowner was using a heater to try to thaw a frozen pipe in a crawl space under his house. Zach Heinfeld is a firefighter and paramedic for the Wapakoneta Fire Department.

Click to Listen

No one was injured in the fire. Heinfeld described the damage as moderate.


Severe Weather Alert


Bookmark and Share